Application - Marela-1

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Marela-1
Baby Leet

Application - Marela-1

Post by Marela-1 »

Hi all,

My friends call me March and I'm hoping to join your org after returning to AO after many years, before Shadowlands. I have read and agree with your CoC and chat recommendations.

My MP, Marela-1, is my highest level toon, just under 150. I'm still learning about all the changes to the game.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Marela-1

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Marela :)

Welcome to the AP forums. And welcome back to AO too! :)

Thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations

Your next step will now be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk to us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the Big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online soon! :)
atlay
Little Leet

Post by atlay »

Hiya :) So pleased you applied!

Org mates, for info, March (Marela-1 main) has been my online gaming buddy for more years than either of us would care to remember (*cough* 19 years *cough*). We've played Asheron's Call together, plus AO in the early days, and half a dozen other games since then. Great to be back in this game together, and AWESOME that March finally signed up on forums to join this org. :D

Cheers,
Atlay
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Atlay, thanks for informing me online and for posting here as soon as I asked you. :)

This is or course essential information and will make Marela's invite extremely fast.