new application - Bazaar

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
noops
Baby Leet

new application - Bazaar

Post by noops »

Hello my name is Bazaar and I am interested in joining the Athen Paladins. I've been playing AO on and off since 2010. I'd like to join because I'm a returning player looking for a good home.

Bazaar Agent 215/30/70 CLAN
Mainntenance Bureaucrat 220 CLAN
Fazeshift Engineer 150 CLAN
Facetnoq Fixer 196 CLAN

My time zone is US CST or GMT -6. I fully agree to the code of conduct and look forward to meeting you guys.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: new application - Bazaar

Post by stokken »

Hi Bazaar/noops

Welcome to AP forums and always good to see old players returning
This might help abit for returning players http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

The next step will be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk to us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the Big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you online soon ! !)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello and welcome Bazzar :) See you online soon!
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Bazaar and welcome to our forums and welcome back to AO.