Org Application.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kindericka
Baby Leet

Org Application.

Post by kindericka »

Hello Guys, My name is Andrei I am son of Sherrene, she already have a some toons in AP, my main character it's an Enforcer, named Printesa2.
I am an old player, returning to game.

i hope that i have the honor to be recruited in the org.

i am playing in my free time, Central Europeean time +2
Last edited by kindericka on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Org Application.

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Andrei,

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP, also welcome back to AO.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Andrei and welcome back in AO and welcome too on our forums :)

We have many old players, returning to Rubi-Ka who are joining us and we are happy to offer them a new home and family and help them progress again and upgrade their old characters with us.

Your time zone makes quite easy to join most of our raids (a bit late in the evening but doaable).

Reaper told you all the technical stuff, so let's meet you online now! :)
kindericka
Baby Leet

Post by kindericka »

Reapermann wrote:Hi Andrei,

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP, also welcome back to AO.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online

I read and I agree with the terms!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks Andrei :)

And I TOTALLY missed the point you are Sherenne's son! #-o This means of course that you will be invited almost immediately. :)

See you online soon!