Kaylee93

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kaylee93
Baby Leet

Kaylee93

Post by Kaylee93 »

Hello my name is Kaylee93 and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I'm effectively an AO noob even though my account is almost as old as AO itself :-p. I just quit WoW due to time constraints so I'm not long out of the MMO game. I'm a paying player as well.

I can get kinda bored with this game playing alone without people to talk to or hang out with, so you can say I'm looking for a good home. Primarily, I'm looking for a good org with more than 1-2 actual living people online at a time.

My time zone is US EST or -5 GMT and I'm usually online in the evenings.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Toon List:
Sonstern-1 Agent 166/0/0 Clan
Kaylee93 Engineer 51/5/0 Clan
River93 MP 30/3/0 Clan
Book93 Beaurocrat 17/0/0 Clan

I'm trying out all the classes again right now, but I plan on going primarily with my Agent, MP, and Engi. (Bonus points if you can guess my naming convention :-p)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Kaylee93

Post by stokken »

Hi kaylee93

Welcome Back to Anarchy online
I see you read and agreed to coc and rules so wont post them

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

Good to see a Serenity fan :)

I have a few characters around the same level as a couple of yours so would be happy to team up and level with you :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Kaylee93 and welcome back in AO too. :)

We are always haoy to help a player who wants to learn, experiment, and progress.

Now, you have been told all you need to know in the posts above, so see you soon on RK. :)