hello

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
jonistr
Baby Leet

hello

Post by jonistr »

hello Athen Paladins
i am 36 years old i am from Romania . Cluj
my time zone Romania GMT+2
I totaly agree to your COC , and i am looking forward to join your organization :D
My character names in game :
Soldier ionistr8 220-30
Crat Jonistr8 216-17
Fix ionifix 200 - 10
Last edited by jonistr on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: hello

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Jonistr

Welcome on our forums but does your post mean that you would like to join us in our org? Or something else? :)

If you want to join us, when you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step will be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to the Old Athen grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: hello

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks for adding information to your original post and for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct. :)

Some officers around the same time zone as you:

Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
is following your application. You can contact him in AO

Also you can contact
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2

Am myself

:)