Returning player wants to join Athen Paladins - Nikkli

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nikkli
Baby Leet

Returning player wants to join Athen Paladins - Nikkli

Post by Nikkli »

Hello my name is Nikkli and i would like to join Athen Paladins.

Im a returning player. Been playing mostly Adventurer back in the ol Days. But this time around im going for Martial artist. Deleted my old adventurer years ago and regret that now :) .

My time zone is GMT +1

I have read and agrees whit your Code of Conduct.

Short list of my charas :) :

Nikkli Martial artist lvl 122 (paid acc)

a few low levels below 30..not gonna bother listing them here .

I played AO Before. But that was years ago much have change since then. The game looks nice and im hooked again.
Chrisax
President

Re: Returning player wants to join Athen Paladins - Nikkli

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Nikkli and welcome on our forums. :) Welcome back in AO too!

In AP, we are many old players and also -and we are very happy to see that- we welcome many players returning to AO.

We are glad to help our new members and returning players and guide them through all the changes and additions. Ask and we'll do our best. (If you don't get a reply online, do post on our forums; sometimes a question can just remain unseen by other people who are playing, or the persons online may not have the answer).

Thank you for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations

Now, your next step will be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk with us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite (this is a temporary invite)
Please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon! :)