Ciupsy recruitment

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
ciupsy
Baby Leet

Ciupsy recruitment

Post by ciupsy »

Hello Ap my name is xxdevilxx220 adv some people know me on Ciupsy alt that i play atm 211 soldier came in game 3-4 weeks ago didnt played since 2009 i had some fun and still have did some raids like beast apf whith aliance and got helped by Azy from wherewulfes and enf i am from romania wich is +2 gmt i fully agree whith COC
my chars:
220 soldier ciupsy
220 adv xxdevilxx(old char wazant played since 2009)
120 fixer (baratrum) will have 2 check didnt even bothered 2 log in hahaha
i came bk in game cause i wana have some fun and 2 kill stuff sick of wow/eve/dota2 and more games that i played im 31 years old so im not a kid and understand the important stuff i know the game not that well any more :D but still know some stuff and if i dont know i google or youtube or ask friends that i made in the last couple of weeks that i got bk soldier is in Ascension i got helped by them since i was lvl 30ish in particular by 1 person Garn thats why i apreciate them but the aliance is kinda dead and i want more fun in this game more raids what i missed in the last 8-9 years of not plaing the game im active and i like the poeples that ar @ just payed for 1 year and rly wana have fun
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Ciupsy recruitment

Post by stokken »

Not applying by rules and coc wich you agreed on by applying to Athens Paladins
Ninja looting all you got hands over in team with AP members

APPLICATION DENIED

Thread locked