Application for membership in Athen Paladins - Mrhotheal

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mrhotheal
Baby Leet

Application for membership in Athen Paladins - Mrhotheal

Post by Mrhotheal »

Hi there
I wanted to join you guys in AP.Im currently in Coven of hunters with all my chars.
Im a returning player and an oldtimer.Been playing AO on and off and know many of your active players.
I enjoy helping other players,maybe bit too much at times.I never get a endgame char cause of it :)
Few weeks ago i decided to focus on my doc to help you guys with raids,so i was given some symbs to get me started on my way to endgame.Want to repay it and join when i can.

Wanted to join with my engi,"Mrtools"
,main reason for this is that i play alot with you guys allready,and my org is not active anymore.Cant even invite my own alts to Coven since there are no active members that can promote me atm. So i cant follow chat if im not a member of a org.
Guess you seen some of my alts,Mrhotheal,Mrheckler,Iman and Keepithot are some.

Im bit active atm,work alot so im away 3 weeks at the time and home 3 weeks.
Not sure what to answer when im online.From late afternoon until midnight i guess.European time ;)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for membership in Athen Paladins

Post by stokken »

Hi Mrhotdeals and welcome back to Anarchy online

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.
Since you are a COH member application should go faster but you only want to join a alt ?

When you have time please read our Code of conduct and rules

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bellorum / Ustarlen / Zanda (General) GMT +12
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Cratstorm / Drthunder / Masirxu / Stormeta /Stormforcer GMT
Crazi / Horden / Hornblower/ Stokken (General) GMT +1
Dedicated / Lendahand / Hammured / Shartris

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Mrhotheal
Baby Leet

Post by Mrhotheal »

Been awhile now.Should we try again? Currently playing on Hamilton mostly.
Want to reopen the application to the org,and join you guys for a easier gameplay in AO :)

Mrhotheal,Iman,Mrcredit,Lebonnier,Hamilton,Ihossan
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back :)

That's a while indeed but we can reopen your application.

I've informed our officers. :)