Is this thing on? - application Adank

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ylshar
Mini Leet

Is this thing on? - application Adank

Post by Ylshar »

Hi. I'm an old player from RK2 who's been around for most of the last 12 years playing AO on and off. Over the years I've had 300+ alts, though I only have a few active accounts now. Current endgame chars I'm playing on are:
Ylshar 220/30/80 NT
Ylnar 220/30/80 Doc
Adank 220/30/80 Keeper
Eeasonia 220/30/80 Enforcer
Delacrat 220/30/80 Crat
Venittal 220/30/80 Sold
Coolhatbro 220/30/80 Agent

Also have a few tower twinks:
30 enf, 41 enf, with a 118 and 170 agent in progress

The org I'm currently in isn't very active and I'm looking for something more active and with a secondary org that can be used for lowbie tower wars (as I recall, G.o.A used to be pretty active in this way). I'm a pretty self-sufficient player in both pvm and pvp and I'm usually a good judge of when not to poke the bear so to speak (aka don't open sites while omni is steamrolling clan towers for hours).

Edit:
forgot to mention I live in EST (UTC-5) timezone and play mostly in my evenings during the week and all day on weekends.
Chrisax
President

Re: Is this thing on? - application Adank

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Adank, welcomen and thank you for posting as I asked you to do in AO when we could chat a minute. :)

Sorry I couldn't stay more with you but we were at the same time in raids and welcoming a new org in our Alliance. So let's meet again soon.

It's great to welcome again an old player, and it's nice to know you're interested in PvP because we need PvPers for towers. :)

Now, please, when you have a minute, read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations and tell us if you agree with them.

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

Then, your next step will be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk with us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite (this is a temporary invite)
Please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

As soon as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Crazi / Horden / Crazidoctor / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +1
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12 (Currently unavailable)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you again in AO soon! :)
Ylshar
Mini Leet

Post by Ylshar »

Yes I have read and agree with Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks ;) Hope we meet you soon to continue with your application.