Application - Vromiara

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
komboloy
Baby Leet

Application - Vromiara

Post by komboloy »

Hello folks,

As a returning player who just came back 3 months ago in this (old but still incredible) game, i'm willing to join your Organisation.

Why am I willing to join you ?

As i said, i just came back from a 4-5 years AO break and what i first saw ingame wasn't encouraging... Everyone is full of money and everything can be bought for some crazy prices (items or services). It's not my philosophy in a MMO... I could just buy 5 GRACE, full equip myself...then what ? What's the point doing that... i don't see it.

Anyway, after 2 months i finally discovered the "Alliance" thing going on and i can finally see what i was missing from before: Team spirit, raids, fun and sharing. This is why i want to become a Paladin :)

A little about myself:

My name is Michael, 37 years old, i live in Belgium (but i'm greek) so my main language is "Le French" but i think my english is quite ok :) . I'm a Creative Director in advertising, but i'm putting my company on hold for a year, i need a break, so i've got some time to spare :)

My AO experience:

I've been playing AO since BETA on RK1, played it during 11-12 years non-stop, then had to do a break cause of RL stuff. I was UC in Redemption for those who remember, one of the biggest RK1 guild at that time. We did a LOT of raiding everyday and i've got tons of experience of those "old" raids (i mean pre-LE raids). My ingame philosophy is and always will be having fun, trying to accomplish some crazy and stupid goals with my orgmates. I like to have efficients characters, but i'll never use the "easy" way to equip myself... I'd rather put a character "on hold" and go farm some credits to equip him than buy anything from GMI/online creds, that's just not my philosophy of a MMO...
I'm not a huge PVP fan, but i always help and i do like a tower war or a good old tara fight from time to time :)

Actually i'm very active on my Engineer (lvling) and my Crat (equiping high end stuff). I'm teaming a LOT with Vampyren lately, that's how i started to meet some of you guys :)

My characters:

Komboloy (220/21 Martial Artist/) - semi retired
Klassmypouts (220/19 Bureaucrat) - Active
Vromiara (215/19 Engineer) - Active
Touvlik (205/9 Meta-Physicist) - Active
Heraklis (201/12 Soldier) - on Hold
Denponao (175/12 Enforcer) - on Hold
Trexat (165/18 Fixer) - on Hold
Treximo (150/12 Fixer) - on Hold
Kariool (150/7 Meta-Physicist) - on Hold
Tsonta (150/5 Nano-Technician) - on Hold

Well that's it... i'll gladly answer any furtehr questions about myself ingame or on your guild chat anytime you want and i hope to hear from you anytime soon :)

Cya ingame folks :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Vromiara

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Komboloy/Vromiara

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP and welcome back to the game.

I was on RK1 and remember Redemption. I was in Reborn/AoD, and a few others :)

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
komboloy
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Vromiara

Post by komboloy »

Hello :)

Thank you for your quick reply.

I confirm that i've read and agreed to your Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Best regards

Komboloy