Application Sherron AND Zitoms

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sherron
Baby Leet

Application Sherron AND Zitoms

Post by Sherron »

Let me introduce myself
My main char name is Sherron, and yes a woman irl:P
Playing AO since the beginning, with a 5 yr break ( 2005-2010) due to personal circumstances
Active since 2010 again
Been in TRB for almost 7 yrs , but the org is too quiet lately especially on my (EU) playtime
Did mainly recruitment and Personnel there ( as SC+, but thats not important for now:) )
My main is Sherron-lvl 220 Shade
Others: Sherr- lvl 220 Keeper/Sharron-lvl 220 Fixer/Shannah- lvl 220 Enforcer and now leveling a MP-currently lvl 212 and SherronsNT -lvl 164 atm
Been reading the COC and i totally agree with that
Thank you

There is someone else wanting to apply, but he has trouble with forums, so he asked me to do it for him
i think he allready was in AP guestchat a few days ago
His main is Zitoms ( lvl 200 soldier), but his alts are too many to mention and remember...he has 70 alts
All his char are froob
He is in TRB for 11 years but also feels it is time to move on
Hope it is not an issue that he cant post , but i did it for him on his own request
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Sherron AND Zitoms

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Sherron and a hello to Zitoms also.

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

As you have read and agree to our CoC thats great, please have Zitoms take a minute please to read and confirm here that he/she agree to our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Sherron and Zitoms :) Welcome on our forums and thanks for your interest in joining us. We indeed work a lot to keep AP active and also to maintain the family-like atmosphere we created 15 years ago. Now, let's meet soon online!
Sherron
Baby Leet

Post by Sherron »

Zit agrees to the CoC :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Sherron wrote:Zit agrees to the CoC :)

If I was an immature person I would have to say something but since I am not I will keep quiet. :biggrin:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Reapermann wrote:I will keep quiet. :biggrin:
And you'd better : :P