Application - Montez

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Montez
Baby Leet

Application - Montez

Post by Montez »

Greetings, Looking to join AP, Old vet been playing off and on since 2002.

Looking for an active guild minus the drama, I've most recently been in Storm with officer rank and I found myself needing new scenery.

Before Storm I was Omni both on RK 1 and RK 2 pre-merge and in several guilds like The Renaissance, Inner Circle, Pain Dealers.

I have 6 paid accounts and several froob accounts I use as banks, I'm a pretty self sufficient player and help out ppl best I can.

I have alot of alts but only listing the ones I actively login on a daily basis, I also have 2 personal farm cities that I will be leaving alts in at this time until I determine I don't want those cities anymore.

Main - Montez 220/30 Engi
Alts - Killpop 220/30 Engi
Tippia 220/30 Doc
Nasty 220/30 Keeper
Violations 220/30 Crat
Jerseydevil 220/29 Agent
Critikali 220/30 MA
Enemygates 220/30 NT
Bruins 220/30 Fixer
Bruinz 220/30 Soldier
Daytona 150/20 NT
Disgruntled 150/20 Engi
Badhabits 150/16 Doc + Many more

Timezone - US EST and since I'm an old retired loser I play nearly 10 hours a day with afk's every now and then :p and I agree to the code of conduct.
Ylshar
Mini Leet

Re: Application - Montez

Post by Ylshar »

Hai Layni!

I was in org with this guy in The Renaissance back in the day on RK2, he's cool.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Montez

Post by Chrisax »

Processed online