[Application] Laenaya, lvl 217 doc

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Laenaya
Baby Leet

[Application] Laenaya, lvl 217 doc

Post by Laenaya »

Hi everyone,

My name is Radu Rogoz, I'm 37 yo, from Romania (GMT +2). After being a long time lurker/hater on forums, yesterday I did something unimaginably stupid - I reactivated my AO account, which I haven't played regularly since 2008 or so.

I fully agree to your COC.

I started AO as part of the first generation of froobs, I was a level 200 froob before I upgraded to paid account. This account I'm looking to join with was inherited from a RL friend of mine, who quit AO in 2007. I've returned to AO a few times since 2009, for brief periods, I think DB3 was the last "new" content I've done, on another paid account, which I'm not looking to reactivate.

I am looking to play AO in a casual manner, to take it easy at first, with no crazy twinking goals in mind, I'm mainly focused on my main - Laenaya, lvl 217 doc, which I want to level up and bring up to date. I want to do raids, play in teams, see the new content, just normal pvm stuff. The character is a complete gimp atm, by today's standards.

I saw your recruitment thread on the forums, and it looked like this is a very active org. I reactivated the account yesterday, for 1 month only, and I know that if I don't find an org very fast and get social, I'll end up quitting after a month like I've been doing for years.

Relevant characters:
Laenaya, lvl 217 Doctor
Dekadence, lvl 60 Shade with AI armor and Nippy Stiletto, nothing too crazy
Wildstrider, lvl 150 Advy, midly twinked for pvm, but, again, nothing too crazy
various other incredibly gimpy characters

Hope to join Athen Paladins and have fun with you guys in game!
Chrisax
President

Re: [Application] Laenaya, lvl 217 doc

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Laenaya / Radu and welcome on our forums :)

Welcome back in AO too; it's never stupid to reactivate an AO account... we see people doing it all the time, and we welcome every month old members coming back and old players joining us as well!

So it's great to see again an old player posting here, and were happy to read you're interested in AP as a new home.

Thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Now, your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot to meet and talk with us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member, you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite or !join (this is a temporary invite)
Please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

As soon as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Crazi / Horden / Crazidoctor / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +1
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12 (Currently unavailable)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon! :)
Laenaya
Baby Leet

Re: [Application] Laenaya, lvl 217 doc

Post by Laenaya »

Hi Chrisax, thanks for the guidance, I will do as you say later tonight. See you guys in game!