Domineon - Recruitment

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
domineon
Baby Leet

Domineon - Recruitment

Post by domineon »

Hello my name is Domineon and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2010 with a few breaks in between.

I would like to join AP because I know it is a respected organization in AO. I am also looking for an active org in PVM for some fun. I'm currently in Komodo, but they mostly PVP and I am more into PVM. I'm an experienced player and can bring a lot to the org.

My time zone is US MDT or -6 GMT. I typically play weekends but spend some time during the evenings as well when I'm not working.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Also include ALL your characters side: Clan Omni Neutral

Example:
Domineon - Enfo - 220/80/30 (clan)
Domuelto - Crat - 220/80/30 (clan)
Trustadoc - Doc - 220/80/30 (clan)
Justingeer - Engi - 220/80/30 (clan)
Reinitiation - Sold - 220/73/27 (clan)
Shadeows - Shade - 206/25 (clan)

Various toons below level 200 (all clan).

Please considering me to join AP. I would love to be part of a fun, mature, and engaging organization!

Thank You

Domineon
Chrisax
President

Re: Domineon - Recruitment

Post by Chrisax »

Hell Domineon and welcome on our forums !)

Thanks you for your appreciation about AP. :) We do our best to keep our reputation high and that's why we pay attention to our recruitment procedure too.

We got this year some members that you maybe know (for the same alliance Komodo is in or Komodo).

So, thank you already for reading and for agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Now, your next step will be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk with us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite (this is a temporary invite)
Please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Crazi / Crazidoctor / Crazigank / Forsikring / Galehus / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on Rubi-Ka soon! :)