hello ap dramatime application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dramatime
Baby Leet

hello ap dramatime application

Post by Dramatime »

Hello my name is Alex and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2005 with MANY breaks in between. I've had many accounts but only a few are active currently.

I've been in a solo farm org for awhile now and I just want to get back into playing with other people. My friend Ylshar joined recently and kinda just looking for a new home. Tommy, Elad, & Hami know me as well [and I hope will vouch for me ;)]

My time zone is US PST or -8 GMT I am usually online from 6 PM to 10 PM during the week...more on weekends.

I fully agree to your COC listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69

The characters I am currently playing are:

Dramanukes Nano-Technician 220/30 Clan
Dramamongo Enforcer 228/22 Clan
Dramabullets Soldier 218/22 Clan
Dramamed Doctor 218/22 Clan
Sirdrama Keeper 218/22 Clan
Dramacorp Bureaucrat 218/22 Clan
Dramablinds Engineer 211/22 Clan

Planning on making more toons and some twinks here shortly. I'm fairly self sufficient mostly keep to myself but I am interested in branching out and being more social.
Namisan
Big Leet

Re: hello ap dramatime application

Post by Namisan »

Hi Dramatime

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Thanks for reading and agreeing on our CoC and chat recommendations. :)

Good to know Ylshar is your friend; this could make your application even faster if he vouches for you. :)

The next step now would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Namisan / Merquez GMT +1
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Dramatime :) Once again, it's good to see an old player, from 2005 this time, coming back and thinking of finding a new home in AP.

Having friends in AP already, able to vouch for you, is usually a boost to the speed of your application. We will talk to them in AO, unless they already come and post here fast.

See you soon on RK!
Dramatime
Baby Leet

Post by Dramatime »

Hey there and thanks. I saw someone tried to contact me in game but I had been afk. This week is really busy at work with the holiday and all and I may not be around consistently until next week.