Returning. I like to join - Jaycobe

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jaycobe
Mini Leet

Returning. I like to join - Jaycobe

Post by Jaycobe »

Hello.

I reactivated three weeks ago. I played since 2003 with long breaks. Most time on omni side and on DNW.

I got a Crat. Enforcer. Soldier. Engi. Tradeskilltrader. And some buffing toons for hot, ci, mop

I am looking for a nice and friendly org.

I do industrial shift working. Early. Late. Early. Late. Night. Weakly. My online time changes

Kind regards
Jaycobe (220 Doctor)
Chrisax
President

Re: Returning. I like to join - Jaycobe

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Jaycobe :)

First, just a note: I'm replying to you now but other officers will follow your application as I won't be there in the next days. :)

So, welcome on our forums and welcome back in AO. It's great to see a real old-timer coming back and we are happy to welcome players like you and offer them a new home on RK. :) We are many players from the old times in AP. (2001 for me)

But you said you played mostly on Omni side. Are your current and new characters Clan? Because we are a Clan org, and, of course, it's impossible to invite Omni characters.

Now, to continue with your application, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations here, and tell us if you're OK with them:

Then, your next step will be to join our gust channel on our org bot to meet and talk with us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite (this is a temporary invite)
Please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

As soon as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to ask if someone is available for your interview. :)

Some of the officers you can contact for help or questions are:

Crazi / Horden / Crazidoctor / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) GMT -6
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +1
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT -NOT here in the next days sorry -

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on Rubi-Ka soon! :)