Application - Wirekeep

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Wirekeep
Baby Leet

Application - Wirekeep

Post by Wirekeep »

Hello,

My name is Wirekeep and I just started playing Anarchy Online again. I was trying alot of other games but no other game had the same feeling - the same magic - to it as Anarchy Online does.

I played from 2004 until RK3 (DNW - German Server) got shut down by Funcom.

The reason why I stopped playing was not because of any progression loss (we have been offered free character transfers to either RK1 or RK2) but the fact that almost all of my friends and Org stopped playing AO after the RK3 shutdown (or got splitted into all kinds of tiny orgs and stopped playing after a few weeks).

Now I want to play again but with an active Org and after looking trough the AO-Forums, I decided that AP was the Org I want to apply to.

I had a quick interview with Codebreaker already and have an even better impression from AP now.

I wont reactivate my Old account so my only Character will be my Keeper (Level ~100) at the moment.

I agree to the Code of Conduct in every way.

My Timezone is UTC+01.

Well, I'm looking very forward to join AP and I really hope I can get that family-like Org feeling back like in the good old RK3 days.

Greetings,

Wirekeep.
Last edited by Wirekeep on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Wirekeep

Post by Ustarlen »

Great thx for this Wirekeep and welcome. We'll check out your chat with Code right away.

Cheers
Ustarlen
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Wirekeep :) We checked your interview with Code and you're now welcome in AP. :)

Glad to have you with us. :)
Wirekeep
Baby Leet

Post by Wirekeep »

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

I am very much looking forward to get to know all of you guys :D

Greetings
Wirekeep
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Well meet in some days. Exceptionally I have some days off AO for RL things. (A first since 2006). Welcome again. :)