Old Alliance Member LFT - Zarni

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zarni
Baby Leet

Old Alliance Member LFT - Zarni

Post by Zarni »

My primary character is Zarni, I'd like to join on Zarnee (217 doctor) at first. I know I'll probably end up bringing the entire stable, but I'll discuss why I hope to do it this way initially.

I also have an enforcer Kadoom (210), and various and sundry alts sub-200 not worth mentioning (all clan, all CoH).

I started playing AO in March 2003, but it didn't really "stick" until mid-2005, when I joined Coven of Hunters. Coven of Hunters was a guild much like Athen Paladins. It was a no drama guild (as much as is possible in an online game), and it was family friendly/oriented.

I dearly love my CoH tag. And I haven't played seriously in the last 5 or 6 years becasue I didn't want to give up my tag, but my guild was quickly fading away. But, after much thought, I've decided its time to test the waters, as I still have goals I want to achieve with Zarni and other characters, and I'd like to have that social/family aspect again. I'm literally sitting here asking myself if I can really give up the tag and do this.

What I'm trying to say is that I take who I spend my in-game time with seriously. And if I can't do it with the people I came up with in CoH, I'd like to do it with the people I've played with the most over the years (outside of CoH) - Athens Paladins.

So here's what I'd like to do. I'd like to join on my doctor Zarnee. That's the character I am primarily working on, except for the high end stuff Zarni is missing. I just can't do it all in one fell swoop. I need to grease the wheels a little bit. If that's not acceptable, just tell me and I'll make up my mind one way or another. But, as the only Squad Commander or higher that logs into CoH regularly, I don't want to leave them up the creek without a paddle.

My time zone is UTC - 5 (eastern U.S.).

I'm a pretty good guild member. I like to help others, I love raiding, and generally advancing as a group. If I have any faults, its that I occasionally let my frustration get the better of me. But, nothing lethal or truly disruptive.

I work long hours on the weekdays, so I'll probably miss any UTC early evening official activities outside of weekends. Hopefully, you have some late-nighters to keep me company :)

Feel free to talk to me in game. Those of you that have been around a while most likely already know me or know of me.

Zarni
Chrisax
President

Re: Old Alliance Member LFT

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Zarni and thanks for posting as I asked you in-game. :)

As you are a player known to us already and already in The Allinace, your application will be very fast as I told you. You already had a look with me at our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations, and we chatted a moment, so, now you can ask an officer to invite you. I informed them already and we were waiting for your post.

Welcome :)