Application to AP - Pashlee (ex xpashx)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pashlee
Mini Leet

Application to AP - Pashlee (ex xpashx)

Post by Pashlee »

Hello! I'm originally Xpashx from CoH before I quit CoH had pretty much dissolved so I went to Alpha Omega (previous member of CoH was president) when I came back the president is no longer the same. I have been struggling the last few days to adjust. Just looking for a friendly environment where I can ask questions and not feel like an outcast. Once I'm on my feet, I'm more than happy to help and contribute:)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application to AP - Pashlee (ex xpashx)

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back to RK, Pashlee :)

As you're a former Alliance member and we know you, we'll proceed with your application now online.

Please make sure you read and agree with our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations that can be found here:
Pashlee
Mini Leet

Re: Application to AP - Pashlee (ex xpashx)

Post by Pashlee »

I have read both CoC and Chat Rec. and agree to both! Thank you :)