Olphance: Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Delacroix118
Baby Leet

Olphance: Application

Post by Delacroix118 »

Hi, my name is Olphance. I would liek to join Athen Paladins. A friend of mine (Cidel) introduced me to Athen Paladins as well as to Anarchy Online. I am new to the game but having a great time thus far.

I am looking to join Athen Paladins to be apart of a bigger community that is passionate about the game.

My time zone is PDT and I'm on anywhere from 7PM-3AM.

I fully agree to your COC.

My only character right now is:

Olphance - Fixer lvl 14

I've been searching for an MMO to play for a while that is outside the typical cookie cutter MMO. I grew up playing Everquest as a teen and am a bit tired of the modern MMO experience. Cidel, who I've been friend with for 15 years or so recommended I we try AO as he had good memories playing it when he was young. I look forward to learning more about the game and joining Athen Paladins.

Thank you!

Olphance
Chrisax
President

Re: Olphance: Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Ophiance :)

Cidel already told us about you and we were waiting for your application. So, welcome to AP forums and thanks for the interest you're showing.

As Cidel knows you and vouches for you, your application will be processed very fast.

Thank you also for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations. Your next step is to join our bot as a guest to meet us online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite
Please introduce yourself once on guest channel and if Cidel can be there, it will be even better :) and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point after you joined our guest channel, an officer will contact you . As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Re: Olphance: Application

Post by bonniedoom »

Spoke with and put in guest chat.
Delacroix118