Join Request - Leudarius

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Leudarius
Baby Leet

Join Request - Leudarius

Post by Leudarius »

Hello all ;),

directly to me and in advance, sorry for my not perfect english :):
I´m from Germany/Male/28 Years old ;), i played AO at the beginning for until 5 years and played after my years in ao i played many other games like WoW/FinalFantasy and more...
But now i´am back and search for an alliance to play it again from zero and also level/farm/raid again (or exactly now level 55 with my mp ;) ).

Chars:
Leudarius - 35 Keeper
Luminoria - 55 MP

Maybe you search already some members :)?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
Leudarius
Chrisax
President

Re: Join Request - Leudarius

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Leudarius, welcome back in AO and welcome to our forums.

We are happy to welcome returning players like you, and we even have several who joined us over the past months.

We have several members or officers speaking German and who can help you. Always feel free to say if you need something to be said again, or explained. :) We are an international org, and we are used to some language problems sometimes. :)

Now, your next steps are quite simple. :)

First Please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations here, and confirm you agree with them (post here, but anyhow you'll be asked the question during your interview):
Second, join our guest channel in AO. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief chat. As we already spoke together, this will be fast.

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa GMT-5
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above you can look at:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html
and
https://greenwichmeantime.com/

See you soon on RK ! :)
Leudarius
Baby Leet

Re: Join Request - Leudarius

Post by Leudarius »

Hello Chrisax,

thanks for your soon reply and your welcome :).

I already read the Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations before you write the message ;) and so i accept these :).

Today i will be online at the evening (GMT +1 at the moment ;)) and will look if i find someone for invite in the quest chat :).

I hope we see/write us soon ingame.

Best regards
Leudarius