Application - Zhui

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zhui
Baby Leet

Application - Zhui

Post by Zhui »

Hey folks,

I'm a returning player (again) since my old clan S.I.N.C. kinda died out 2017 and so I took a short break. Kinda getting hooked again and played my froob Account for several weeks and now reactivated my main.
I'm mostly playing an endgame 220 NT called Zhui and currently raising a 215 Doc and a 217 Fixer when im getting bored of blasting everything. ;) (also some other Chars in mid-range Stock but nothing too serious atm)
I'm looking for an raid-active Org and new ingame-friends to spend some time with. Also I'd be glad helping each other out.
I'm 26 years, living in Germany (so GMT+1) and playing AO since 2007.

See ya in Rubi-Ka
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Zhui

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Zhul :)

Welcome back in AO and glad to hear you got hooked again and reactivated your paid account. Welcome on our forums too.

We are indeed a friendly family-like org and you can see here that we are active with raids: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

We welcome all the time returning players like you and offer them anew home on RK.

The next steps to join us are simple.

First step, please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations here, and confirm you agree with them (post here, but anyhow you'll be asked the question during your interview):
Second step, join our guest channel in AO. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief chat. As we already spoke together, this will be fast.

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa GMT-5
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above you can look at:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html
and
https://greenwichmeantime.com/

Hope we meet you soon on RK ! :)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi Zhui
On what character is the easiest to get hold of you ?
Zhui
Baby Leet

Post by Zhui »

ATM its Arriscos