Application - Zalthos

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
zalthos
Baby Leet

Application - Zalthos

Post by zalthos »

Hi guys I'd like to join Athen Paladins and I've read and agree to your CoC.

I bought AO when it first came out, was that like 2001? Played for a bit then and then on and off over the years. Haven't played for many years and recently back on a free account to get used to it all again. My highest character ever was about level 100 so despite the account age I'm still quite an AO noob :)

I'm looking to join Athen Paladins after being recommended in game by one of your members. A friendly, active org makes the game more fun and I'd like to be a part of that.

Zalthos - MA 32 - Clan

I am UK GMT timezone and tend to play UK evenings/weekends.

Thanks!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Zalthos

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Zalthos and thanks a lot for posting as I asked you in AO. :)

Thanks also for agreeing with our Code of Conduct.

Your application is already on the way and the only thing you need now is a little intervieew online, as we already spoke together. Officers will try to contact you but please feel free to contact them too and ask for your interview.

Some officers names around your time zone:
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1

See you online soon! :)