Application Toomuh

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Toomah
Mini Leet

Application Toomuh

Post by Toomah »

Hi everybody, my name is Toomuh and I'd like to join the Athen Paladins. I'm a "new" returning player, I say new because it's been over 10 years since I've played and I feel very new and am really enjoying my time.

Back in 2005 before I quit playing (had a baby on the way so gaming wasn't my first priority) I was in a great group of people named Valor Eternal, we would always be hanging out in game together, grouping, or just relaxing in Reets. This is why I would like to join up with you guys, I'm looking for a group of people to make friends with and enjoy the game together. The only thing I'm looking for is friends and knowledge, this game is so big and I'm afraid I know next to nothing about it anymore, so I'll probably be asking a lot of newbie questions. Hope you don't mind.

My time zone is US EST I am usually online on the weekdays after midnight (get out of work at 11:30 pm DOH!) and on the weekends whenever I can get some play time in.

I have read and agree to your COC

I only have one character so far and he is a level 17 soldier on the clan side named Toomuh. Will more than likely add more in the future because alts are fun to me.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Toomuh

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Toomuh :) Welcome on our forums and welcome back in AO too!

Friends and knowledge, you said?... Well you should feel and fit well in AP. :D

And don't worry about asking questions, even "noobie" ones. We are very happy to welcome returning players and help them rebuilding a life on Rubi-Ka, in the new home that AP will be for them.

So, that said, thank you for reading and agreeing on our code of conduct. That's one step done.

Your next step will be to join our bot as a guest to meet us. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid to ask for a guest chat invite. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite,and you'll have to do it each time. Once on channel, feel free to introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point, as fast as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. But as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon online! :)
Con
Growing Leet

Re: Application Toomuh

Post by Con »

From my time on RK1, I remember VE folks being a great bunch of people. I don't recall the name Toomuh, but if you are anything like the others I knew in VE you get my vote.