Application Rabbina

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
rabb
Baby Leet

Application Rabbina

Post by rabb »

Hello Everyone,

MY In game name is Rabbina and i am a returning player like Toomuh, we have been playing games together for many years and AO was one we really enjoyed playing and got me to start playing again.

I am on most days after 7Pm EST and looking for a group that is willing just to hang out and chat or group up if anything is going on. I may take a little bit for me to get used to the game again but i know i will have fun once again playing it like i did in the past.

I have read the CoC and i accept the rules of the CoC.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Rabbina

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Rabbina :) Sorry for replying a bit late.

Welcome back to AO :) We help many returning players find their way on Rubi-Ka again.

Thanks for reading and agreeing with our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations.

And so you're a friend of Toomuh who joined us recently; this will make your application faster.

So, now your next step is to meet us online: join our guest channel in AO!Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer. And Toomuh can do it! :) He just has to type "!invite Rabbina" in org chat.

Anyhow, you can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief chat.

As I said, it will be faster as you Toomuh knows you.

As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa GMT +4
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Skurappy / Evopwned / Dbldeez GMT + 6
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (me, but on a short break for real life purposes)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon ! :)