Application - Ownsauce

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ownsauce
Mini Leet

Application - Ownsauce

Post by Ownsauce »

Hey guys, you've probably seen me around Alliance already a few times. My toons are:

Immabotman (220 Engi)
Ownsauce (220 Shade)
Captian (220 Soldier)
Myowncrat (220 Crat)
Boomsauce (220 NT)
Noobsalad (60 Enfo Twink)

Among a few others. Put simply, I'm not enjoying my time in my current org and would like to find a more active org that is still in the alliance. I think AP might be a lot more active and I could actually play with people here :).

I work a lot as a project manager for a construction company IRL so I typically can only play Fridays from around 5-6 PM EST on to about saturday. There are occasions when I can play more, but not very many.

I agree to the COC
Last edited by Ownsauce on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Ownsauce

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Ownsauce

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Thanks for agreeing the CoC and as an Alliance member the process should be pretty quick.

The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Ownsauce
Mini Leet

Post by Ownsauce »

Hi Ustarlen,

I'll be sure to do that when I'm online next which will likely be Friday afternoon. I did have one question though, is there a discord for AP and/or a discord for alliance in general?

Thanks,
Own
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Own

Thanks for this. I'm not sure what you mean by a discord, but the relationship amongst members of the Alliance is strong and productive. Maybe we can chat about what you mean when we all get a chance to talk. We look forward to meeting you online.
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Post by falconwar »

Hi Own,

AP have a discord server. Forum link:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... =5&t=11779

Looking forward to meet you online :)
ap_codemancrat
Big Leet

Post by ap_codemancrat »

I can vouch for Captian (Ownsauce) played with him for quite a few years in Syndi.
Ownsauce
Mini Leet

Post by Ownsauce »

Hai Code :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Captian :) Good to see you again! :) I'm on a forced break from AO just now due to real life, for the first time in 16 years of AP but I remember you well a,d I hope to see you again soon, and in AP. :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Captain, you're good for invite and you've been for a long time. Please meet us for invite. :)
Ownsauce
Mini Leet

Post by Ownsauce »

Good deal! I *should* be on today assuming my work schedule doesn't go crazy :p

Thanks!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome in AP, Ownsauce :) And, by the way, I remember you could be a potential raid leader... let's talk about it! :)