Application - Batman/Vizility

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Batman
Baby Leet

Application - Batman/Vizility

Post by Batman »

Hello there!

I already talked a bit to Asxx, but here is my official application.
I haven't played AO in like 7-8 years (I was really young at that time) and I would love to relearn AO. I've never enjoyed another MMO since AO and the reason why I didn't want to return was because of the playerbase, but I think with an organization that won't be a problem =)
I see myself as a very friendly player, I genuinely enjoy the game and I love playing with others.
I am a professional Overwatch player so I put a ton of hours into Overwatch and I just want to have a relaxing game besides that, so AO is perfect for that.
I have a s10 twink, a level 170 Shade and a level 150 Doctor.
I'm currently playing on a level 60 Enforcer (Emperor) and a level 50 Martial Artist (Vizility)
I've never reached 220 (since I was so young and it was mostly my brother and his well known friend helping me out) and I would love to do that now.
I'm gonna put quite some hours in the game and I'd love to have a family like organization like AP!

Thanks for reading! =)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Batman/Vizility

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Batman and thanks for posting an application for our records. :) Many things have already been done for it, and this was just a formality that helps us with the management of our members' files. :)

All is well so far with your application.

Just read our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines and confirm that you agree with them.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here: And let's meet on RK soon to complete your application and get you in. :)

PS: It's so nice to have Batman in AP... do you think you could convince Selina to join too?... It's just that I've always dreamed of it... :crazy:
Batman
Baby Leet

Post by Batman »

Hi Chrisax!
Yes I agree with them.
Hope to see you on RK soon! =D

P.S.: I won't be on Batman much anymore, I'll mostly be on Emperor or Vizility but I'll check Batman every once in a while
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Ok great :)

I'll tell our officers to meet you ASAP. I am very sadly on a forced break (first since the beginning of AO or AP) at the moment, for RL issues. But I'm still watching you all from above! :) With a loving eye! :luv:
Batman
Baby Leet

Post by Batman »

Ahh okay, hope it's nothing too bad! Good luck and hope to see you soon! =)
(And no I don't have Selina :( )