Application - NetBlaise - Xennos

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
NetBlaise
Baby Leet

Application - NetBlaise - Xennos

Post by NetBlaise »

Hello, I played AO since back in 2008 for a while and I hevn't played it since then. I joined the military (US Navy) around that time so I didn't have much time to play any mmo's. I found out that AO had a Even going on this month so I decided to try it again... I've been playing since last week and I find that I can't stop playing... From trying new professions to running through the subway. TOTW. and dieing all the time with my Shade... I've been having a lot of fun... I guess its time to join a guild for some group play.. I just bought the 360 sub so I plan to be here for a while :)

My Characters:

Main: Xennos - Keeper lvl 60 (just got him from 45 to 60 today, Hecklers are scary)

Alts: Vandellia - Shade lvl 59
Zenobiia - Martial Artist lvl 18
Zolaz - Nano-Tech lvl 13
NetBlaise1 - Enforcer lvl 75

I agree with your Code of Conduct and Org Chart..
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - NetBlaise - Xennos

Post by Chrisax »

Hello NetBlaise / Xennos :) Welcome back in AO and be welcome on our forums too.

We see many people returning to AO, intending to play again and more, like you, and about this, congratulations on your 360 days subscription. !

It will take some more levels to be able to join raids and runs, like level 125 for Inner Sanctum, to start with, but you're on the way and there is plenty of fun anyhow before that and outside raids too.

For information about all what happened in AO, you can have a (long) look here:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

So, back to your application, thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

Now, your next step is to meet us online and join our org bot on the guest channel. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards big building ramp next to OA grid to ask for a guest chat invite. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite,and you'll have to do it each time. Once on channel, feel free to introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point, as fast as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. But as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (me, but, sorry, on a temporary break for RL, firt time in 15 years)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon on RK! :)