Application - Freighter

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mushies
Baby Leet

Application - Freighter

Post by Mushies »

Heya,

I have recently returned to AO after quite a long break approx 9 years due to life and work commitments. Previously I had levelled a Doctor to 138, Adventurer to 150 and Bureaucrat to 161 however am starting fresh to get a good feel for the game again and work my way through to experience some of the end game content that I've been yearning to see since I took my long hiatus.

I'm looking to join AP to as I do really like the friendly and welcoming vibe I feel from looking through your forums. It would also be nice to meet some new people and make some new friends with a common interest.

My time zone is AEST GMT+10 and am generally on every night after work.

My List of Characters
Mezzimo 161/4/14 Neutral Bureaucrat
Ursamajor 150/6/10 Neutral Adventurer
Mushies 138/8/12 Clan Doctor
Freighter 4/0/0 Clan Keeper
Motivatah 4/0/0 Clan Bureaucrat
Tinkaton 4/0/0 Clan Engineer

I agree to the Athen Paladins Code of Conduct.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Freighter

Post by stokken »

Hi mushies / freighter

Welcomeback from break , nobody ever leaves AO they just take a break and come back ;)

Here is some info , the best officer to contact your evening would be cherib or me i guess

For your information about all what happened in AO, you can have a look at our thread:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

Now, let's come back to your application and thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

So, your next step is just to meet us online and join our org bot on the guest channel. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards big building ramp next to OA grid to ask for a guest chat invite. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite,and you'll have to do it each time. Once on channel, feel free to introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point, as fast as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. But as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (sorry, on a temporary break for RL, first time in 15 years)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon in game! :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Freighter

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Freighter and welcome back in AO :) Stokken told you all, so now come meet us on RK! :)