Application - Dejman

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dejman
Baby Leet

Application - Dejman

Post by Dejman »

Hello,

Been back for about a month now after a 7-8 year break. Made a fresh account so i could relearn the mechanics while leveling, somewhere around 170 i resubbed my gimp soldier to help me in inf mishs and got to 220.

I'm currently in Mjolnir but im looking to change it up. nothing wrong with the guys, they are great but for me it just doesnt click, so i told them i might be leaving soon and they were ok with it ( will still be in same alliance anyways :) )

As for my goals in the game, its mainly to have fun i know it sounds cliche but when u grow up u dont care to much anymore and just wanna have a good time ^^

For now the only notable chars i got are

Dejman 220/16 Clan Engineer
Weepo 220/21 Clan Soldier <- gimped.. need alot of work.
Gsfslave 159 Clan Froob fixer. Still needs work so he can be a hot and gsf machine.

I agree on the CoC
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Dejman

Post by stokken »

Hi Dejman

Welcome to ap forums and we have spoken ingame :)

For your information about all what happened in AO, you can have a look at our thread:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

Now, let's come back to your application and thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.

So, your next step is just to meet us online and join our org bot on the guest channel. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards big building ramp next to OA grid to ask for a guest chat invite. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite,and you'll have to do it each time. Once on channel, feel free to introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point, as fast as possible, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. But as our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (sorry, on a temporary break for RL, first time in 15 years)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon in game! :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Dejman

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Dejman and welcome in AP :)

(Processed and invited online)