Application - Tichiclaw

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tichiclaw
Baby Leet

Application - Tichiclaw

Post by Tichiclaw »

Hello my main in game is Tichiclaw & Im currently in CoH, Ive been in CoH almost from the begining on Thacube. Mainly I played my soldier Usux he is General in CoH. Most of my alts are in CoH but for past year our guild died down and almost no body online. I've been playing AO since the month when it was opened and still have the original Pioneer Backpack. I love this game for its people and community thats why Ive been coming back to it. Athen Paladins is a great bunch of people that help each other & not only Alliance but everybody who needs help, Ive been teaming up and doing raids with all of you and had tons of fun!!!

Mainly Im playing AO with Suicidalgirl Ive know him for over 15 years. I love Coven of Hunters but its time to move on because what its left from it is just a Name!

I agree on everything in CoC

Tichiclaw - 220MA (Opi)
Ticiclaw - 220 MA (Soli)
Usux - 220 Sold
Lightbreeze - 220 Fixer
Shreker - 200 Enf - currently lvling
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Tichiclaw

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Tichiclaw and welcome on our froums :) Good to see someone almost as old as me on RK! :)

Thanks for agreeing on our Code of Conduct. And, as you're an Alliance member, also know by several of us, and well known by our member Suicidalgirl who can vouch for you... it's simple... your application is on extremely fast track mode.

Just meet us online, and with a 30 seconds chat you'll be welcomed in AP. :)

See you soon on Rubi-Ka (although, for the first time in 16 years of AP, I have to be on a break due to real life issues, but, as you see, I keep watching you all! :) )