Membership Application - Maninfront

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Maninfront
Baby Leet

Membership Application - Maninfront

Post by Maninfront »

To whom it may concern:

I am Maninfront and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing Anarchy Online since the beginning of 2005 with some breaks in between then and now. I have had very positive interactions with both members and officers of AP since coming back to the game a few months ago and would like an opportunity to join the fun. I play from the CST time zone and have been online most of the day lately. I have read through AP's code of conduct and agree to follow what it says.

I have a few dozen characters, but the ones you may know me by are Threestooges and Thanksalot. All of the characters I play are in the clans, except for some neutral bank alts and one omni advie, level 165, which was a hold over from when I wanted to try something fresh on RK2 a long time ago.

If you have any questions for me, please do not hestitate to ask for me in alliance chat as I am not sure which character I will be on. Earlier today, Crazi was kind enough to let me temporarily add my level 60 froob engineer, Commingle, to the org to take advantage of the contracts for twinking and I am having a lot of fun working on her. Further, both Infern0 and Skurappy have offered to vouch for me if you would like to ask them about me. Thank you for the consideration.

Take care,

Maninfront (the IP reset, naked, unplayed main)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Membership Application - Maninfront

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Maninfront

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. It's great to see long standing vets coming back to the game, and thanks for agreeing our CoC.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned GMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online