Application - Gucci

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Gucci
Baby Leet

Application - Gucci

Post by Gucci »

Hey All, I'm Gucci and I would like to join Athen Paladins.
I have been playing AO since 2001 with a few breaks in between. My most recent break has been about 3-4 years.

I'm hoping to join AP because I see it as an active Clan org and I'm looking to be able to do more org-centric things in AO and help out as much as I can (can be lonely just doing solo stuff).

My time zone is GMT -6 (Mountain time), I am usually on after 8 or 9pm (I have kids!).

I fully agree to your COC.

My chars(all Clan):
Drgucci 220/30 Doc *main*
Deathglutton 220/30 Shade *main2*
Mrots 220/2X/ Sold
Cavalli 220/2X Adv
Lots of other under 200 characters I tinker around with as well.

I just re-subbed a week ago and am trying to get back into things, have not raided or done anything more than dailies with any of my characters. Looking to be more active, if thats possible at my hours lol (later at night).

Thank you and hope to see you in-game.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Gucci

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Gucci and welcome back to subscription and on RK :D

Welcome too on our forums and thanks for your interest in AP. It's good to see a very old-timer from 2001 quite like me. Were Tir waters still poisonous when you started playing? :)

Thanks also for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.
Now, your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite (you'll have to redo it next time you want to join the guest channel). When on guest channel please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application, and if an officer is available.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. So, as I said above, feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, but currently and for the first time in 18 years, real life forces me to be away for a moment)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / AnothaoneGMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online and meeting you :)
Gucci
Baby Leet

Post by Gucci »

Thank you for the reply Chrisax!

I remember the poison water for sure.

Tir used to be so active, remember the Doc on a Rock?

I was with Unity of the Rose initially then moved into Tempest/Storm back when Wolfe played...man, when I got my RoP/PoP from mercs was a sweet day!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi Gucci
I have been trying to get hold of you when your online but our time zones have 7 hour differance

Your best option to find a officer online would be
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa/Whapperz GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
falconwar
Maxi Leet

Post by falconwar »

No idea on how to post on officer forum about his application but this guys is mature, fun and a must for AP so I invited him
Gucci
Baby Leet

Post by Gucci »

Glad to be aboard! Thanks again everyone :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Gucci :)