Applying to join AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jinxter68
Baby Leet

Applying to join AP

Post by Jinxter68 »

Hello Im Jinxter68

I have been playing AO since beta with a few long breaks due to rl/family and stuff.

Came back about 14months ago and joined Silent Storm. It was a decent amount of active players back then and I met them by chance in TotW after I returned.
Now however its all but dead, all major players have left and Ive stayed because my rl made me semiafk for a cple months.
Now Im rdy to be proper active again and I came into chat with Zermatt that gave me the link to this forum and told me to apply.
He talked very foundly/positive about AP and it seems like a great org to be in.

Im from Norway(CeT+1) and approaching 50 this november(no, I dont rly want to be nicknamed Grandpa :biggrin: )
My friends call me Nick.

I have always been a altaholic, got 3 paid and 1 froob account all under same master(veteran) account.

Im social and helpful when Im able to help, I love joining raids and stuff when I have time.
I got a 12 year old daughter that need my attention at certain times a day.

As for my character list its way long and Ill list my most active/important ones here, rest Ill add in alts list in orgchat if Im invited.

Nickina 220 clan soldier
Stormaid 220 clan doc
Lightning 160 neut keeper GMI/Banktoon
Lower lvl toons I play a lot:
Nickolai 15 clan ma
Alvita 25 clan enfo
Zombre 60 clan ma

Loxa 220 omni enf unorged, used to be in First Order

I guess that will do for now and I hope I get to join you guys :)
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Applying to join AP

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi Jinxter68

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. So many Scandinavians in this org already! Lol, good to see veterans returning and getting back into RK.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / AnothaoneGMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Jinxter68
Baby Leet

Post by Jinxter68 »

Hello again and thank you very much for the response :)

I just read the CoC and org chat recommendations and I can only say that I agree 100%.
Great rules and recommendations indeed and I will live by them as best I can.

I will loggin now and find a AP member for org chat invite, or make my own temporarily invite.

Hopefully theres someone online atm [-o< hehe

Nick
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Jinxter68 :)

Don't worry; we have older members in AP so you won't be called grandpa! :)

Thanks for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct.

The moment you logged on was maybe a bit early (or late) for many officers but you'll get one at some point soon, no problem with that.

On a side note, just for reference, is there any character you consider your "main"? This is to put a character name on your application, to make our job more efficient. :cool: Nokina? Sormaid? Another?
Jinxter68
Baby Leet

Post by Jinxter68 »

Nickina will be my main, and Ive performed a interview with Crazi online :cool:
Jinxter68
Baby Leet

Post by Jinxter68 »

I just want to say Thank You very much for accepting me to AP, Ill do all I can to become one of the family.

Nick
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Nickina / Jinxter68 :D Sorry that real life doesn't allow me to welcome you in-game as I've been doing since the beggining of AP. It's a painful first AFK time in 18 years. Yes, I was in the beta too. Do you remember the sharks eating you slowly in the Stret river?! Younger players don't understand the reason for water vehicles ins stores... :P

See you soon I hope though. :)