New Application - Hormones

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Solar
Baby Leet

New Application - Hormones

Post by Solar »

Good Morning, AP!

I would be grateful if you could consider my application to AP.

I am a mature (yes, age-wise as well as behaviour #-o ) olD sKooL player from the UK returning to AO after many years away.

I have had one main account (paid) for several years, and several FROOB accounts since to test the game at random intervals. This char, Hormones, is on a FROOB account, but when I return from holiday at the end of the month, I will be looking to resubscribe to the game with my main account.

I have many chars in a legacy guild called Nemesis. As you know, Nemesis was no small clan and in its heyday rivalled AP! :biggrin: In fact, my main, Solarmedic (211 doctor), is still in Nemesis, as is my lvl 200 Enforcer, Solarplexuss, although the clan is sadly no longer active.

Looking to re-immerse in the game with a friendly clan - I am not looking for phat lewt - just a fun place to be that is active and where people help each other out.

I also have a RL French friend who is trying the game too - I will get him to apply separately.

Thanks,
Solar
Chrisax
President

Re: New Application - Hormones

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Solar / Hormones and welcome on our forums :) And welcome back to RK too! :D

We knew Nemesis well and, when they started to experience issues, we even hosted their org bot for them for like two or three years. It's sad to see them done.

But let's go back to your application. :) We welcome many, really many old-timers coming back and we are happy to help them getting on the tracks again. :)

So, please, now, as a first step, just take a minute and read our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines; and tell us if you agree on them. Then, the next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite (you'll have to redo it next time you want to join the guest channel). When on guest channel please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application, and if an officer is available.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview.

As we're in August and some of our officers are on vacation, and the online ones can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

And, so, please if you experience any problem to contact us in-game, don't wait and post here to tell us, and we'll do the impossible to catch you in AO.
:)

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, but currently and for the first time in 18 years, real life forces me to be away for a moment)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / AnothaoneGMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon online :)

And for your French friend, we're gladly waiting for his application, and if necessary, I can speak French too (and some other officers or AP members can too.)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi Hormones and welcome to AP forums
Solar
Baby Leet

Post by Solar »

Thank you, Crisax and Stokken. A great welcome to the forum.

I just had a nice chat with Bonniedoom; look forward to some feedback on my application in due course.

~S

P.S. (I myself am on holiday for a couple of weeks in August) :offtopic:
Solar
Baby Leet

Post by Solar »

Thank you, Crisax and Stokken. A great welcome to the forum.

I just had a nice chat with Bonniedoom; look forward to some feedback on my application in due course.

~S

P.S. (I myself am on holiday for a couple of weeks in August) :offtopic:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

And, welcome, as you just have been invited in-game. :)