Application for AP - Amoris

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Amoris
Baby Leet

Application for AP - Amoris

Post by Amoris »

Hello my name is Amoris and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I've been playing off and on in AO for a number of years.

I'd like to join Athen Paladins because after reading your recruitment post on the AO forums, I feel like I would fit it well with the type of individuals you recruit. I'm looking for a drama free group of players to learn the game with, help where I can and have fun.

My time zone is US PST.

I fully agree to your Code of Conduct

Characters
Amoris 47 Trader Clan (I'm really liking the Trader class so this will be my main)
Aimuk 150 MP Omni (I dont remember how I even leveled this guy lol)
Nebau 22 Shade Neutral
Rakegi 9 Soldier Neutral

Thank You
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Re: Application for AP - Amoris

Post by Cherib »

Hello Amoris

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Thank you for agreeing to our Code of Conduct

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here for future reference:
The next step would be to join our bot as a guest to meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the Vanguards ramp next to the OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Amoris and welcome :)

Cherib told you everything and it's very likely Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl who will meet you for your interview because of your time zone ("Pacific" is not the most convenient time zone to play AO, you certainly know it but we have hopes about organizing more activity there, work in progress).

It can still be a another officer from the list above though, depending on your real online times (Boomer, Falcon, Gsxdsm...) as they are not very far from you.

Feel free to let us know your online times in advance. :)
Gsxdsm
Strong Leet

Post by Gsxdsm »

Feel free to hit me up if I don't see you online first Amoris. I will more than likely be on Lolscrub but you can hit me up on the other names listed. I look forward to hearing from you.