Application for entrance! - Dohn

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Dohn
Baby Leet

Application for entrance! - Dohn

Post by Dohn »

So, where to begin. The names James, 24 and just really another souless ginger wisking through life in the means of a video game. I've been on and off with anarchy since late 01/mid 02 recently decided to come back in may, and fell in love with my keeper. Uhm, I live in kentucky so I am out here in EST, normally play all day on most, whether one toon or another, or after 430or so on sun-wed (Work wastes so much time where you could be...gaming!)
This honestly sounds more like dating profile now... ;)

So! As far as toons, go!
Dohn - 220 Keeper (Fairly sexy NM)
Daneish - 220 MP (Pretty sexy Opi? as well)
A buncha other weird names but those are the 2 played the most at this time.

Thats all I got for ya. See ya around, maybe?
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application for entrance! - Dohn

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to Athen Paladins James.

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:
Asxx GMT + 2
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Shelbycobra / Iwojima / (General Human Resources) GMT -6

Look forward to seeing you Ingame.

The Boom
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Dohn and welcome:)

Your "dating profile" is fine. ,) And it's, once again, good to see an old player back. Many join us and we are happy to be a new home for them and help them catch up with new things, and handle old ones as well.

Boomer told you the way... Now you just have to talk with us online. See you there! :)
Dohn
Baby Leet

Post by Dohn »

I read them :D
Agree, i'll behave to the best of these abilities! I'll be hunting for an invite hopfully today.