Zettieri's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zettieri
Baby Leet

Zettieri's Application

Post by Zettieri »

Hey everyone!

My name is Christy, and my only character so far is Zettieri (Clan). She is a Nano-Technician and level 31. My husband Tenebrese/Kyoraku was playing and I thought it looked interesting, so I decided to give it a try. I am relatively new to MMOs but I have played a fair amount of RPGesque console titles. I am currently living in South Korea (UTC+9) and play whenever my job and school arent getting in my way, however its mostly on the weekends.

My reasons for joining are mainly to find a group of people who enjoy the game like I do, who enjoy being helpful, as I aspire to be, and maybe a little bit to help me learn so I can kick Kyo's butt when I get to the same level as him.

I haven't been in any other organizations as this is my first time playing the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for considering me.
I hope to be able to join you soon.

Take care!

Zettieri

*edit* I read and agree to the COC and chat rules.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Zettieri's Application

Post by stokken »

Hi Zetteri

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

I see you have agreed with our COC and Rules so wont post them
As Your husband is in org its pretty fast forward to join but we still want to do a small interview/intoduction

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:
The best officers in your timezone would be Gsx , Bonnie , Cherib

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

hello and welcome Zettieri :)

It's quite rare to have people from Asia in AO, we're glad to see you on Rubi-Ka.

We want to do something in the next months for players from Australia / New Zealand / Pacific zones, and Asia. It's a tough task but some of our officers are already in those zones, even if some are on a break at the moment but are planning on coming back soon.
Tenebrese
Baby Leet

Post by Tenebrese »

Hehe, Normally she would be on UTC-5 with the East Coast US players, but shes military and will be there a couple years, I'll actually be joining her there in a couple months, so our time schedule will be interesting. A couple years and the goal is to then be somewhere in Germany or Italy, we will have shifting times for a while :)