Aplication to join AP - Kiri - Kiriclectica

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kiri
Mini Leet

Aplication to join AP - Kiri - Kiriclectica

Post by Kiri »

Hi my name is Kiri,im quite new to ao,i have 2 toons on paid acc,Kiriclectica Agent lvl 76,and Kraecy NT lvl 72.my agent i want for main,i have been playing ao for 12 months on free acc,and then i decided to sub,my time zone is GMT,i live UK,i go online various times of the day as i work from home,hoping for invite ,take care
Chrisax
President

Re: Aplication to join AP - Kiri - Kiriclectica

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Kiri and welcome on AP forums :)

It's always good to see a new player, even if you have been for one year in AO already: after 18 years in AO I still learn something every week! ;)

Being in the UK means that you'll likely be playing in the time-frame with maximum activity, and most raids. You're not yet at the level for raids -125 for Inner Sanctum- but you can be therefast; don't rush though and learn your profession and the AO world. That's something we can talk about all together here on forums and in-game.

Now let's go back to your application. :)

As a next step, just take a minute and read our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines; and tell us if you agree on them. Then, the next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite (you'll have to redo it next time you want to join the guest channel). When on guest channel please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application, and if an officer is available.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview.

As some of our officers are still on vacation or having a vacation they couldn't have during the last two months, and the online ones can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

And, so, please if you experience any problem to contact us in-game, don't wait and post here to tell us, and we'll do the impossible to catch you in AO.
:)

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, but currently and for the first time in 18 years, real life forces me to be away for a moment)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / AnothaoneGMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon on RK! :)
Kiri
Mini Leet

Aplication

Post by Kiri »

than you for reply,i agree to code of conduct,and and hope to see you in game,many thanks again
besaidaurocks
Maxi Leet

Post by besaidaurocks »

Hi Kiri

Could just clarify what your ingame name is?
Kiri
Mini Leet

application

Post by Kiri »

Kiricletica,sorry about that my mistake :(
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

NP, we found you finally :) You interview is done; officers now reviewing it and deciding. :)
Kiri
Mini Leet

Post by Kiri »

Hi chris,thanks for considering me to join org but i think i have waited to long,take care mate no hard feelings,cya all in game
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Something is wrong there. Your were voted in on September 15-16. Did you miss our message?

I'm very sorry about this mishap but you can get invited anytime.
Kiri
Mini Leet

Post by Kiri »

Hi chris i must have missed message,ive rerolled my toon,now a soldier lvl 7 atm same name though,i found agent complex to play,could be me though :),in start area but soon mainland,do i go to org spot when i get there,and many thanks
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Get in to AP bot and as soon as a officer is online , just tell them about this tread if they dont/updated
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

stokken wrote:Get in to AP bot and as soon as a officer is online , just tell them about this tread if they dont/updated
Yes, do that so we finally can get you in! :)

Also
Kiri wrote:Hi chris i must have missed message,ive rerolled my toon,now a soldier lvl 7 atm same name though,i found agent complex to play,could be me though :),in start area but soon mainland,do i go to org spot when i get there,and many thanks
Agent is a tricky profession; Trader is possibly more tricky. There are not made for a styarting or (re)starting player..

Soldier should work.

Adventurer too.