Application - Nukehazard

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Synched
Baby Leet

Application - Nukehazard

Post by Synched »

Hey Nuke here and i was hoping AP would consider to take my into the family!
Played AO sense 2007 but lately on and off due to work/family

Looking for a bigger org. a place were one can can have fun whit inside the game.
Always been in small orgs but it's time to try out the big boys world!

So a complete list of my alts

All under are 220/80/30
All alts are clan sides

NT my main - MP - MA - Trader - Enf - Doc - fixer - shade - Sold - Agent

Engi 220/61/21

200 alts!
Agent/keeper/enf

After thees ones i have a few in 150 and a few 60.

And also some around lvl 1-220 who are just there

Hope to see you guys soon!

Time zone GMT +1 ''Norway'' If i understood that part right hehe.

Agreed on the CoC
Best regard Nukehazard
Last edited by Synched on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Nukehazard

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Nukehazard :) Welcome on our forums! :)

There is no problem in AP if you have to be "on and off" or play casually because of real life or any other reason.

We never kick someone for not playing; we are family. We understand there are priorities, and even needs for some breaks. :)

And we are extremely happy to see old members from years and years ago cming back one day and play again. :D It happens every month, sometimes every week.

Thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Now, your next step will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join This is a temporary invite (you'll have to redo it next time you want to join the guest channel). When on guest channel please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application, and if an officer is available.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. So, as I said above, feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra / Corvettezr1 (General) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, but currently and for the first time in 18 years, real life forces me to be away for a moment)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / AnothaoneGMT -5
Bonniedoom/Betadoom/Amagosa GMT -5 but online much more
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon :)
Synched
Baby Leet

Post by Synched »

Thanks for the fast replay Chrisax ! will do as you said to move to yours org spot or use the bot command! will have to be tomorrow evening sense i am at work at the moment!

Looking forward to see what happens from here!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Good :) You will have a chat with an officer and everything should be quite fast after that.

Please don't worry and post here if you encounter any delay in meeting an officer: we have a general who moved to another country and should be able to rebuild his computer only tomorrow, myself on a hard break due to real life for the first time in 18 years, and some other little issues making our officers less available than usual to the addition that they are busy with raids and other org activities. So that's just a tricky time but we do the job. :) It can just take a tad longer than usual.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Nukehazard is the toon we might contact you easiest on?

I will see when i manage to use my own pc again but will be rebuilt tomorrow

Bonnie , Boomer or Gsx would prolly be best officer to contact for your timezone

Om du ikke får fatt på de skal jeg prøve å se etter deg i kveld ;)