Application - Frezzer

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Frezzer
Mini Leet

Application - Frezzer

Post by Frezzer »

Hello Paladins!

Just to get it out of the way to begin with, i fully agree to your COC. I live in Denmark (UTC +2), and i am a veteraned player, dad of 2 lovely boys and generally a happy camper.

I am also another returning player looking for a home. I have been playing AO since the very early days and my first memorable guild was Black Dawn Syndicate, if anyone remembers that one. I would later join Apocalypse which would be my home for about 3 years before quitting midway through the Shadowlands xpac.

I have recently started playing again, and found i have as much fun with the game today as i did back then, however getting back on my high level toons feels quite daunting after having been away for the game for so long as there is so many things i have forgot, or never expirienced while playing.

For the time being i have just been enjoying myself with some low level alts, and getting to grips with the game again, but i really want to get back on my main and expirience the endgame stuff as i never got around to doing it back in the day. And this is the main reason i'm applying to AP, getting my mains maxed out, trying out raiding and generally just being in a nice and active org, which it seems to me AP represents. I also i had a quick chat with Bonniedoom the other night, and he was kind enough to invite to your guest chat, so thanks to Bonnie on that one.

My toons:

Frezzer Fixer 211/12/(not exactly sure) Clan
Cybernite Doctor 215/9/(not exactly sure) Omni
Durable Enforcer 214/11/(not exactly sure) Omni

And a bunch of alts not really worth mentioning here, apart from my doctor and enforcer all of my characters are clan, the only reason those 2 are omni is because one my best IRL friends plays with the omni org "Valhall Guardians", and he has been using them while i was away from the game, but i will swap them back to clan in time.

Apart from that i guess there is not much else to say than, thanks for your time and see you on Rubi-Ka!

All the best,
Frezz.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Frezzer

Post by stokken »

Hi Danish dynamite ;)

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.
Thanks for reading rules and agreeing

Du er +1 gmt forresten ;)

You to mention it , You cant join raids on omni toons for the alliance we are in and ofc you need to stay away from notum wars against clan on your omni toons.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Frezzer

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Frezzer :) And welcome on our forums. As Stokken told you everything, you know your nxt steps and we are waiting to meet you on RK! :)