DrFreeBuffs

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
DrFreeBuffs
Baby Leet

DrFreeBuffs

Post by DrFreeBuffs »

Hi all!

My name is DrFreeBuffs, I would like to join Athen Paladins because I'm looking for a active guild to play content with ( either Dungeons, Raids or Team mission)

I started playing long time ago ( cant really remember when), usually played with RL friends that dont play this anymore, and i am just returning, my first toon was a Nanomage Doctor, because it suits to roll i want to play in a MMORPG. I like to be a support, stay away from the fight and help others. (I did played WoW for 3 years as a druid healer ), in this toon i have NO weapon NOR weapon skills ( had double frozen tears of uklesh but used IP reset)

At the moment all my toons are Clan and i only own one account, heres a list of my current toons:

Name Level Profession Race
DrFreeBuffs 135 Doctor Nanomage
Petjuggler 87 MP Nanomage
Valtezeq 70 Enforcer Atrox
ProfKaku 62 Engy Nanomage
SpeedShoot 48 Fixer Opifex
Gammaburst 44 NT Nanomage
Dbuffer 32 Trader Solitus

Most of my experience in this game is team missions and dungeons ( ToTW and Foremans )
This is a froob account but i can upgrade it if i feel the ORG needs my help and is active enough in RAIDs and dungeons.

Thks for your time.
DrFreeBuffs
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: DrFreeBuffs

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi DrFReeBuffs

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. Great to see players coming back to RK.

When you have a minute please read and confirm here that you agree our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
DrFreeBuffs
Baby Leet

Post by DrFreeBuffs »

I live in Portugal so GMT +00
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

Cheers. Thx for the update. Hopefully you've made contact with one of our officers or members by now.
DrFreeBuffs
Baby Leet

Post by DrFreeBuffs »

I've read and agree with Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

What character are we most likly to get hold of you on ?
DrFreeBuffs
Baby Leet

Post by DrFreeBuffs »

stokken wrote:What character are we most likly to get hold of you on ?
I would love to play on my Lvl 135 Doc, however he has QL 100 imp set and no form of dealing damage ( other then the ToTW Chalice)

I do have a lvl 90 MP and a Lvl 80 Enfo
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Well, DrFreeBuffs, that's quite of a comeback! :shock: Like one year and a half.

Meet us online and point the officer to this thread please.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:
Namisan / Vampyren / Vandrar
Suffugio / Contritum (aka "Fuze") GMT-5
Whattawap / Sirwappy GMT-5
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Proeliis / Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2