Application - Allys

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Edan
Baby Leet

Application - Allys

Post by Edan »

Hello, I usually go by Edan. I originally played AO shortly after release, I dont know what I did with or remember anything about original account. I played on and off a little for years, never actually reaching end game. I havent touched this game in quite a long time but I have had the itch so bad :)

I started a fresh toon and remember bits and pieces of the game, just reactivated my old toons I had and have no clue what I am doing. I guess I am looking for a little direction in refreshing my memory and just the community in general while playing.

My time zone is US CST or -6 GMT I am usually online after 7 PM (any time on weekends) but I dont always have time to play.

I have read and agree to CoC

These are toons I have but mind you I dont really remember how to play each one.

Updated 1/24/2019 with new toons

Allys Martial Artist 70 Clan
Edanomelknip Adventurer 27 Clan
Keepan Keeper 36 Clan
Edanix Fixer 15 Clan
Edanyst Meta Physicist 21 Clan
Edaneer Engineer 72 Clan

I am not sure what to do or play, I might delete some and start fresh
Last edited by Edan on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Allys

Post by stokken »

Hi Allys/Edan

Welcome to our forums
Since you have read and agreed to our coc and rules wont post them ;)

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online