Re-activated Forum Account

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Migui
Baby Leet

Re-activated Forum Account

Post by Migui »

Was unable to post or read some sub-classes on forum.
Posting here to see if unlocks.
Chrisax
President

Re: Re-activated Forum Account

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Migui :)

That's your first post with that new account. We didn't know it was you as you already have an account. We have several times a year attempts of registration by "look-alike" names which are not legit people so we always check but it seems that Falcon couldn't reach you and tell you the following that I explained to him when he mentioned your issue with forums very very recently, so let's go again. :) It was just a question. :)

So what do you want to do?

You have two accounts:

Your old account is
Miguisoldier created 07 Nov 2013 03:35 pm
and this account can definitely use the whole AP forums.

The other account
Migui created 23 Dec 2018 10:18 pm

If you need a reset of your password for Miguisoldier, just say.

If you want "Migui" to be your forums name, just say and we can just rename Miguidoldier (and reset the PW if need be).

If you wants to use the new account, say it too and we'll upgrade it, no problem.

Your pick :) and welcome back again :-)
Miguisoldier

Post by Miguisoldier »

Hi Chris!
Thanks for unlocking, I had no idea the old account was still registered until Falc mentioned on chat.

Anyways, and now that I have both working it feels more right to me using Migui as it can express all chars in game.

So you can freeze or something like that Miguisoldier.

Thanks!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Miguisoldier has only one post (the one just above), so it's not a headache to start using Migui. :) Nothing to transfer.

Once you have seen this, I'll disable miguisoldier, or something. :)
Migui
Baby Leet

Post by Migui »

You can disable now :-)
Btw, i wasn't able to read some post Falc sent to me about raids.
Do you have any idea why?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Miguisoldier is now deleted. His (only) post remains on forums for reference.

About posts you couldn't see, I can't say without having the URLs. Or do you mean he sent you a PM (Personal message) and you couldn't read it?