Application JediMinded

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
JediMinded
Baby Leet

Application JediMinded

Post by JediMinded »

Hail to all the Paladins, I'm JediMinded and I'd like to join the org!

A few hours ago ive met Ustarlen in the ToTW and ive asked for recruiting me.
Im a returning froob, and im still noob 'cause ive played short time in the past and AO need dedication. I'd like to play togheter, chat with Org members, and learn more!
In the past i had spend many hours in others MMORPG like Ultima Online, DAoC, Shadowbane, but never been a competitive player, and I dont need to, I just wanna enjoy good times!

My Time Zone is GMT+1 (im from Italy), and im online very very often.

I fully agree to your COC.

My chars are low cause, mostly in the beginning, i like to create more than one and see what they do, then I stay on those that I like more:

Phigreco Bureaucrat 12 - Omni
Mbertola Fixer 42 - Omni
Bagash Martial Artist 47 - Clan
Sbestio Adventurer 29 - Clan
Onellah Soldier 9 - Neutral

I hope my noobish is not that problem, see you online! :arrow:

Thank you,

JediMinded
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Re: Application JediMinded

Post by Ustarlen »

Hi JediMinded

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. It was nice to meet you today at ToTW - what used to be called Temple of the Train Wreck :) Thanks for agreeing our CoC.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
Chrisax
President

Re: Application JediMinded

Post by Chrisax »

Hello JediMinded :) Welcome on our forums and in AO.

Ustarlen told you everything, so contact us online soon! :)