Application Homebuild.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Homebuild
Little Leet

Application Homebuild.

Post by Homebuild »

Hi!

My name is Andreas, and i'm from Norway (UTC+01:00 Timezone). I'm a laidback guy, always trying to look after those who need help/guidance. I'm usually on from 6:00pm to around 11:00pm on workdays and weekends whenever I got some time off. I've read your CoD and I agree and accept.

I'm a returning player (3-4 years since I played actively) and unfroze my accounts this week to come back and have some fun playing AO again. My current Org has died out since i've played actively. I've played since 2002 with some minor breaks until 2015-2016. You can say I felt very rusty starting on a new computer, 20ish alts and no GUI's set up. That will be a "fun" time to try to remember all the perks, nanos etc. :biggrin:

I hope it's okay that I don't name all my alts at this time, because I quite frankly don't remember them all at this point.. :biggrin: Here some of them atleast.

Homebuild - 220 Engineer.
Auralegend - 220 Keeper.
Content - 220 Doctor.
Xenio - 220 Bureaucrat.
Homesky - 220 Enforcer.
and 20 or so more. :D

Thank you and I hope I hear from you guys!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Homebuild.

Post by stokken »

Hallo Andreas

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

What toon are you most active on ?

If have missed out on something here is some of the new stuff http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292
Homebuild
Little Leet

Post by Homebuild »

Thanks for the reply, currently i'm playing mostly on Homebuild.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Homebuild and welcome back to AO. :) It's good to see another old-timer willing to find a new home with us in AP . :)

Come to our guest channel or call our officers, they will meet you quickly. :)
Homebuild
Little Leet

Post by Homebuild »

Thank you! Feels good to be back :-)

Joined the chat, awesome to see so much activity:-)