Aplication for Drainu - Drainualot

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
drainU
Baby Leet

Aplication for Drainu - Drainualot

Post by drainU »

Hello my name is Drainualot and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2004 with a very long break since 2011.

Reason why i want to join AP is because the game changed a lot since i left the game and i would like to join you because i remmember your org as a friendly one and a really good place to learn the game again.

My time zone is +2 GMT but i dont have a fixed online time (playing when i have time)

I fully agree to your COC

By now i only have this low level trader i made on a froob account, remmember that i left the game because i had hard time finding teams and pay 2 accounts to dont get fun is not worth. So this gonna be a hard test to know if its worth to reactivate my old accounts.

Cant include other toons because i dont really remmember names, levels and all that stuff, but 2 accounts so you can figure that i had some :p

My mother language is spanish, so i hope u can understand my really bad engrish :D

Thank You

DrainU.
Chrisax
President

Re: Aplication for Drainu - Drainualot

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Drainu :) Welcome on our forums and welcome back in AO.

Your English is OK, and we totally understand you, no problem. :)

You didn't pick the easiest profession to restart fresh in AO... Maybe you know it already with your old accounts: Trader is maybe the most complicated one to play, although it rocks at low levels (especially traders twinks in PvP, but that's another story). Trader can be a lot of fun but also a lot of frustration sometimes. Still, it can be a great and character in the end, especially at 220, if paid. :) But, as I said, you are maybe already totally aware of this. :)

For information about the changes in AO, have a look there:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

Now, let's go back to your application :)

Thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines; that means now you only have one more step in your application..

That next step is simple: join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid which is our org spot. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join (or !invite if join doesn't respond)
This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application and officers to handle it.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, currently dealing with RL issues so not necessarily online)
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon! :)