Application for Vicepres

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Vice
Baby Leet

Application for Vicepres

Post by Vice »

Hi there AP!

I am looking to join an org that is active and is pro-active with its members. I have been playing AO for quite some time, although I took an extended break and have now been back in-game for about a year; still getting the hang of things!

I have regularly seen AP members around and am aware of the regularly organised raids of various sorts.

I am looking to have my 199 Crat, Vicepres, join AP and look forward to being able to contribute to org activities. I have a number of other toons across two paid accounts and one froob account. My other toons, who are in orgs, are in COH, but unfortunately the org is very quiet these days. My main toon associated with COH is Vice419, a 220 Engi, currently in their baby org, Children of the Hunt. Previously Vice419 has participated in quite a few Alliance AI/Dustbrigade/SL raids.

I have read and agree to the AP terms and conditions/ code of conduct.

I am NZ based, so looking for activities that suit the GMT+12 timezone.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
Vice.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Vicepres

Post by stokken »

Hi Vicepres

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP.

Thanks for reading and agreeing to our rules and code of conduct

The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members hanging out at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !invite This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online