Application for Nikimax

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
nodrugz
Baby Leet

Application for Nikimax

Post by nodrugz »

My time zone is CET -1 ish, Norway

I fully agree to your Code of conduct

Nikimax 150/x/x Engi
Qeicenia 160+ Adv (Froob/clan)
Threll 160+ Fix (Froob/Omni(needed medsuits)
Crazycarl 123 Crat (Froob/Clan)
Leicenia 167 MA (Froob/clan)
I have several more lowlevel froob alts

Been playing AO since forever it seemes, had some breaks and about 2 years ago i generated some froobs to see if I still bothered to play. ofc I did, AO is the shizz! Took my fav toon Nikimax and made him paid so I can enjoy more of the goodness. If you'll have me, I would appriciate it, org life being the thing I miss the most. (side note, I have had toons in Storm earlier (Coggwheel - 220 Engy), most of wich doesn't exist anymore due to having kids playing my ao toons while I was having a Skyrim marathon for along time) Any questions?
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Nikimax

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Niki and welcome on our forums. :)

It's good to see that, after testing, you decided to go back even more to AO.

If need be, if you need information about the changes in AO, although you played as froob, have a look there:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

Now, about your application, thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines; that means now you only have one more step in your application..

That next step is simple: join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid which is our org spot. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join (or !invite if join doesn't respond)
This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application and officers to handle it.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, currently dealing with RL issues so not necessarily online)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you in AO soon! :)