Application for DrVannostran

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
DrVannostran
Baby Leet

Application for DrVannostran

Post by DrVannostran »

Hello, my name is DrVannostran and I am interested in joining Athen Paladins. I started playing AO in 2006 and stopped around 2010, then picked it back up at the beginning of this year.

I'm interested in joining AP because it appears to have a good active membership, and I'd like to have other people to do quests and other game content with, rather than trying to run through the game solo which can be both difficult and boring.

My time zone is US EST or -5 GMT. My time online varies, but typically I would be on in the evening for my time zone (8PM-11PM EST), but I am also on during the day at times because I have a flexible work schedule.

I have read and fully agree to the code of conduct.

My current characters are as follows:

Drvannostran Doctor 210/9 Clan
Gradient Meta-physicist 203/13 Clan
Costanza Meta-physicist 60/8 Clan (TOTW Twink)
Brucejetli Martial Artist 51/2 Clan

I used to play a lot back between 2006-2010, and had a 220 Doctor with a similar name, but he was deleted. I eventually got married/had kids so I didn't really have time to play so I cancelled my sub, but now I'm back and still getting used to some of the newer Xan content, so hoping to have a clan to do content with and help out as well.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for DrVannostran

Post by Chrisax »

Hello DrVannostran, welcome on our forums. :)

Welcome back in AO too after your 9ish-years break. That's quite a lot of time but you're not, by far, the only one in that case and we are happy to welcome old players coming back and help them feel at home again on Rubi-Ka. :)

If you need information about the changes in AO, have a look there:
IF YOU ARE COMING BACK TO AO AND WANT THE LAST NEWS...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=3292

Back to your application, thank you for reading and agreeing on our Code of Conduct and org chat guidelines. This means now you only have one more step in your application: meet us in-game.

Your next step is simple: join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.

You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp next to OA grid which is our org spot. If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join (or !invite if join doesn't respond)
This is a temporary invite, so please introduce yourself and ask for help with any questions you may have about your application and officers to handle it.

At some point soon, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can reach out to for help with queries or concerns are:

Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT (Me, currently dealing with RL issues so not necessarily online)
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you on RK soon! :)